Today Perrin Ball valves are one of the best known & reliable names giving trouble free, uninterrupted service fulfilling harshest & most demanding process conditions in any Refinery, Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, LNG installations.
PERRIN GmbH, GERMANY
Siemensstraße 1, D-61130 Nidderau, (Germany)
Tel.: +49 (O) 6187/928-0. Fax: +49 (O) 6187/928-251
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com
Website: www.perrin.de / www.pvpl.in
The company has manufacturing facilities at two locations, both in Germany:
- at Nidderau (Near Frankfurt) Final assembly, testing & inspection followed by dispatch to customers
- at Prenzlau (Near Berlin) sophisticated machining required for the component manufacture is done at this lociation
- Normal Ball valves (in single piece, 2 piece & 3 piece
constructions) in Trunnion mounted or Floating ball design & with soft seated or Metal seated types
- Two way and multiport ball valves
- 3 way & 4 way Diverter ball valves
- Switch units for relief valves
- Temperature range: -1960C to + 8000C
- Size range: DN ½ to DN 24"
- Pressure range: ANSI Class 150 to Class 2500
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Special Materials
- Actuators (Makes as per customer requirement)
- Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic
- Heating & Cooling jackets
- Stem extensions
- Locking & snap-in locking device
An ISO 9001 : 2000 Company
Perrin have a well established & elaborate QC & QA system in place to fulfill every customer's stringent demand for Quality products.
The Design, Manufacture & Testing of products - is done as per any international standards (API/DIN/BS/GOST/ as may be desired by the customers
The company has ISO-9001 Quality systems in place - certification by TUV
The company has a valid API-6D certification.
Valves manufactured as per proven Fire safe' designs with Fire safe Test certificates as per API 607/ BS6755 / ISO 10497 can be made available on customer demand.
- Petrochemical Industry (Ethylene cracker/HDPE/LDPE/PP/PTA/MEG etc.)
- Refineries (CDU & VDU/Coker plants/FCCU/Hydro-crackers/H2 plants etc.)
- Fertiliser & Ammonia plants
- Gasification plants
- Transportation of solids
- Iron, Steel and aluminum industries
- Power plants; garbage incinerators
- Cement Industry
- Offshore platforms
- Liquid gases (e.g. LNG, Liq N2, O2, etc.)
- Internationally well known companies like
BASF, Bayer, BP-Chemical, Dow, Degussa, Shell, Texaco, CNPC, Sinopec, IOCL, etc.
- Engg./Process consultants like
Basell,Dupont, ABB-Lummus, Kruppe-Uhde, Technimont, Samsung, L&T-Chiyoda, Toyo, Aker-Kvaerner, Lurgi, EIL, Bechtel etc.
The reference lists of few of the Indian clients, where Perrin have supplied valves are as follows:-
- GNFC, Bharuch: In their Ammonia plant piping
- Finolex Industries, Ratnagiri: In their Ethylene tankage piping
- Ispat Industries: As a part of coal injection system supplied by M/s. PaulWurth, Germany.
- Reliance Industries Ltd., Jamnagar: Metal seated & soft seated valves sizes upto 12 inches, For their FCCU plant.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Panipat: PTA Plant (through L & T EPC contractor for PTA project)
- Actuated on-off valves different sizes - 31 nos.
- Manually operated different sizes More than 1000 nos.
- Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd: PP Plant Haldia West Bengal (through Daelim Engineering , South Korea EPC contractor for PP project)
- Actuated 3 Way on-off valves 4"/6"/8" sizes.
(Repeat orders for the revamp project)
- L&T, Baroda: As part of their plant & Machinery supply for MG3 project of Petronas, Malaysia
- Lurgi India, Delhi: As part of their plant & Machinery supply for MG3 project of Petronas, Malaysia
SOLE REPRESENTATIVES IN INDIA:
M/s. Perrin Valves Pvt. Ltd.
506, World Trade Centre,
Sayajigunj, Baroda - 390 005, Gujarat (INDIA)
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com