Exposure to forex exposures
UTI Institute of Capital Markets is organising an executive education programme titled "International Finance and Management of Foreign Exchange" [Mumbai, April 18-20] that aims to provide conceptual understanding of international finance and challenges and tools and techniques to identify, evaluate, measure and manage forex exposures.
The programme agenda consists of the following:
* Conceptual understanding of exchange rate determination and an overview of evolution of forex market.
* International economic environment and structure of forex markets.
* Integration of various markets and their impact on forex market and forex pricing.
* Overview of structure of dealing room and work process.
* Tools and techniques to identify, evaluate, and measure forex exposures, including use of derivatives.
* Functions and significance of back office in risk management.
* Technology and operational risks.
The course would be suitable for middle level and operational executives of banks, financial institutions, corporates and authorised dealers.
A programme on Integrated Financial Management has also been scheduled from April 18 to 20.
For details contact: Dr B.P. Verma - Course Director, UTI Institute of Capital Markets, Plot 82, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai-400705. Tel: 22-7892815-16; Fax: 7892851; E-mail: email@example.com