South Africa will play host to the 10th Annual Conference and Workshop on "Government Tendering 2002"
[September 10-13] that will focus on how to win tenders by forming partnerships with SMMEs, how to win lucrative government contracts and how to improve business planning through e-procurement. The benefits of the conference include:
For details contact
- Learn how to structure tenders correctly and effectively
- Improve business and strategic planning by understanding the future of tendering
- Reduce risk by structuring secure service level agreements
- Discover anti-corruption strategies to improve chances of winning tenders
- Compete with global players by being compliant with latest e-government technology
- Gain practical strategies in public-private partnerships
: Terrapinn Ltd, Bryanston 2021, South Africa. Tel: +27 (0)11 4632802; Fax: +27 (0)11 4636000; E-mail: email@example.com.