• Fipola is One of its kind Modern Day Meat & Seafood Omnichannel Retail Company with over 27 Outlets spread across Chennai & Tamil Nadu.
• Fipola will complete 65+ Stores in South India by the end of Dec 2021.
• Fipola has a very strong online presence with more than 50% revenues being generated from its own App, Website and Merchant Platforms like Swiggy and Dunzo.
• Fipola plans to expand Pan India with over 200 Outlets by 2022.
• Fipola Targets to Rs. 160 Crores in Revenue by the End of the Current Financial Year 2021-2022.
Hyderabad, 9th September, 2021: Before purchasing meat, here’s what one would expect – Health, Hygiene and Freshness and Fipola does not compromise any of it. Perception and experience goes hand-in-hand at Fipola making them a one of the largest brand in South India. It is a brand known for its luscious, fresh and extremely well packed meat that is all set to spread its wing PAN INDIA within a span of next 3 Years.
Fipola Retail India, a Chennai based, omnichannel meat D2C (Direct to consumer) meat and seafood retail brand was founded in December 2016. Redefining meat retailing in the country by delivering premium products and best in class customer service within a hygienic and convenient shopping environment was always the mission of Fipola. Now Fipola has an extensive expansion plan.
FIPOLA is a Chennai founded brand with a plan of expanding to 65+ Stores across South India by the end of December 2021 & 200 Stores Pan India by 2022. From being the top chosen brand in terms fresh meat and seafood Retail Company, Fipola is now spreading over Hyderabad with 14 new outlets. Fipola unveiled their all-new retail & delivery stores at Banjara Hills, Madhapur, Chanda Nagar, Himayat Nagar, Kukatpally, Kondapur, Pragathinagar, Begumpet, Manikonda, Dilsukhnagar, Attapur, Kokapet and delivery only stores in Gachibowli and Shamshabad. Not just that, they also plan to start 19+ new outlets in Bengaluru by December 2021 and maximise their reach.
“This year we complete five years in operating and managing 36 retail stores till date in Chennai, Coimbatore and Hyderabad. We now have plan for a large expansion pan-south India”, says Sushil Kanugolu, Founder and CEO. “Fipola offers unlimited choice of meats (fish/poultry/Lamb/Goat), cuts and flavours. Our exceptional range includes free range chicken and goat, alongside a wide variety of exotic seafood.
Our retail stores are modern, Air-conditioned, hygienic and odourless creating an unmatched meat shopping experience. Customers can buy from our Retail outlets across Hyderabad, or get the best meats home delivered by ordering using Fipola’s Mobile App (Android and Ios), Website: www.fipola.in, Call Centre +7667276672 and using any of the Merchant platforms like Swiggy & Dunzo. ”, Sushil added.
Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Das, COO added “We have already opened Outlets in Himayat Nagar, Chanda Nagar, Kukatpally, Kondapur, Begumpet, Manikonda, Dilkush Nagar, Attapur, and Shamshabad during August. During September we start rest of the 14 stores in Banjara Hills, Madhapur, Pragathinagar, Gachibowli, and Kokapet.
Retail stores also act as delivery hubs, where meat is freshly cut and packed once the order is placed, Sanjoy added.
During the last year, Fipola has diversified into a few more divisions under the Fipola umbrella. Namely Fipola Grill House with 8 outlets in Tamil Nadu and now in almost all stores in Hyderabad. Fipola on Wheels with three stores on vehicles in Chennai and soon starting in Hyderabad.
Sanjoy added “The company is targeting 160 crores revenue by the end of the financial year. This increase in business will also be fulfilled by its plan of expanding to Bengaluru by end of the calendar year with 19 new stores, bringing the total number to 65 stores in South India.
WHY FIPOLA IS DIFFERENT TO OTHERS:
• Our Store Experience is talked about – 500+ item variety in meat retail under one roof.
• Smell-free large stores with your favourite meat & seafood cut in front of you.
• Certified by all the best government authorities and in-house labs to ensure chemical and pesticides free products.
• Affordable pricing with loyalty program having several offers every week.
• Assured 120 minutes delivery to your door.
With a 94% retention rate of our repeat customers and a database of 4 Lakh plus customers, Fipola is positive that it’s advancement will reap fruit in the coming expansion. 50% of customer order online whereas the other 50% use the retail stores for their meat rations. During the expansion, Fipola retail India will seeing an increase in its staff strength from 330 to 710.