Company emerged as a preferred bidder for the project; offers concession premium of Rs.186.30 Crores
- Project is 90 Kms section on NH – 79 & NH – 79
- Project awarded to Company by NHAI under its NHDP Project Phase-V on Design, Build, Finance, Operate & Transfer (DBFOT) principles
- Subject to award, Company’s Construction Order Book will stand to increase to Rs. 11,061 Crores
Mumbai, 12th December 2016: IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd (IRB), India’s leading and the largest infrastructure developers in BOT space in Roads and Highways sector has emerged as a preferred bidder for the project of Six Laning of Kishangarh – Gulabpura Section of 90 Kms length in Rajasthan on NH-79 and NH-79A.
Commenting on the development, Mr. Sudhir R. Hoshing, Joint Managing Director, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd., said, “We are committed to develop the world class roads and highways infrastructure for our nation to facilitate development agenda set by the Govt. of India. Winning these projects is testimony for domain expertise and rich experience we have with us. We would continue to strive for excellence in the sector to grow further.”
Key highlights of the Project are as under:
- The project length is 90 Kms.
- The Project is on DBFOT principles, under NHDP’s Phase V (Package – I).
- The concession period of the project is 20 years.
- The Company will get tolling rights on Project from the Appointed Date
- The Company offered premium of Rs. 186.30 Crores to NHAI.
Once received LoA from the NHAI for the project, IRB’s construction order book will stand to increase to approximately Rs. 11,061 crores. This will boost Company’s construction order book visibility for next three to four year.