Mumbai, Gujarat, June19, 2020: Prince Pipes and Fittings Limited (PPF), one of India’s largest integrated piping solutions&multi polymer manufacturer with six strategically located plants across the country, today announced the launch of Prince Storefit Water Tanks as part of the company’s introductory range of overhead water storage solutions.
The Store fit range is being launched in the Gujarat market at this pilot launch phase. The products are manufactured at the Dadra (Union Territory Dadra and Nagar Haveli )plant using the rotomoulding process and finds extensive use for installation at home, offices, factories, commercial places, hospitals, schools, camps and places that need large volumes of hygienic water storages.
Commenting on the launch Mr. Parag Chheda, Executive Director of Prince Pipes and Fittings Limited, said, “Today health and hygiene have taken centre stage for every life across the world. While India grapples with the pandemic, our country’s water related challenges are severe and need to be addressed on an urgent basis as over 600 million Indians face high to extreme stress over water, while 75% of Indian households do not have drinking water at their premises. With a 30 year legacy in manufacturing high quality piping systems for plumbing, bore-well, agriculture, sewage and industrial application, the launch of Storefit water tanks is an organic extension of our product segments to leverage our expertise in this domain. This extension also offers the market a high quality, trusted and value-led product in a largely fragmented and unorganised market.”
Mr. Chheda also added, “Just 20% of rural households have access to piped water. The expansion into storage tanks is also driven by our focused intent of actively engaging in the Government’s mission of Swach Bharat, Amrut and building of Smart Cities through local area development. We are in the process of a phase-wise pan India roll out capitalizing on our corporate heritage, strong manufacturing and distribution network, to steadily grow our position in the long term.”
- Storefit – Paani Ka Bank range of overhead water tanks are being launched in capacities of 500, 750, 1000, 1500, 2000 and 3000 litres with a 5 year warranty.
- Features and benefits:
- UV Stabilization: UV stabilized material prevents degradation & ensure no environmental stress, cracking, chalking or loss in the physical properties of the tank
- Food grade: Safe for drinking water applications
- Built stronger: Extra ribs for enhanced durability, reduced bulging with full tank, minimize chances of bursting under pressure
- Easy installation: Multiple plumbing inlet & outlet provisions made for ease of connection
- Threaded lid: Enhances the life of cover, keeps water free from dust / flies
- Air ventilator: Built-in ventilators allow water to breathe [to the natural oxygen level] and stay fresh, avoid deformations
- UV protection cover: Additional black cover below lid to prevent UV rays entering from top opening of the tank
- Antimicrobial: Inner layer added with silver based antimicrobial agent which prevents bacteria growth and keeps water fresh
Designed with 3 layer insulation:
- Outer white layer for UV resistance
- Insulated black middle layer: maintains water temperature lower than ambient temperature
- Inner food grade polymer layer: prevents water contamination