Highest recognition for projects across industries in the country
Mumbai, February 12, 2019: Project Management Institute (PMI) India, the world’s leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project management profession, has announced the call for nominations for PMI India Awards 2019. PMI has been organizing these awards in India since 2009 to honor excellence in the project management profession.
PMI India Awards Program is well recognized by industry, Government, NGOs, and project practitioners as the most prestigious award for projects and the project management profession in India. These awards have now grown to become the industry’s most respected distinction paying tribute to ground breaking projects that demonstrated superior performance, exemplary implementation and innovative processes.
Some past winners of the PMI India awards include esteemed organizations viz. L&T, IBM, State Bank of India, TCS, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Tata Housing Development Company, Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited, ONGC, Reliance Industries, Ericsson, LV Prasad Eye Institute, EFICOR, etc.
The PMI Awards 2019 has been divided in six categories that recognizes and honours a project team that has delivered superior results through exemplary application of project management principles.
- Project of the year – Contribution to the Community Project of the year – NGO
- Category Large – A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost of more than INR 1,000 crores
- Category Medium – A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost between INR 100 crores to INR 1,000 crores
- Category Small – A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost less than INR 100 crores but more than INR Five crores
- Category Micro – A project or program or similar initiative which has budget project cost less than INR 5 crores but more than INR Fifty lakhs
Each category will have maximum of one winner and one runner- up. The winners will be announced at the Project Management National Conference 2019.
The application process is divided in two stages – Preliminary and Final. In the preliminary stage, nominee will have to submit brief information about the nomination. The registration for PMI Awards India 2019 begins from 11th February, 2019 and ends on 23rd April, 2019. There is no application fee for sending nominations.
Also, more details about nomination procedures, evaluation criteria and details about each category are available on the link www.pmi.org.in/awards.
PMI is the world’s leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession. PMI delivers value for more than 2.9 million professionals working in nearly every country in the world through global advocacy, collaboration, education and research. For more information log on to: www.pmi.org.in