Orientbell Tiles are now extending their portfolio with a new range of glossy tiles with dual layers, i.e ‘Sahara Double Body Tiles’. This range in 600×600 mm tile size comes with 6 shades to deliver desired aesthetics. The color palette includes Ivory, Gris, Creama, Beige, Nero and Carbon.
Boasting of a tasteful glossy finish, the tiles give a high-class look to accent interiors and exteriors as well. Similar to its predecessor the Full Body Tile, the 3-4 mm thick design layer gives the tiles long-lasting aesthetics and highlights the modern look of the space, while the supporting layer provides strength and makes it more affordable than the Full Body Tile. With a host of versatile uses and applications, be it a commercial space, or a residential bathroom, kitchen, pathway, hospital or airway, these tiles require lesser maintenance due to their durability and are relatively easier to keep clean. They also give customers the advantage of purchasing quality tiles within their budget.
- SDBG Ivory exudes a royal charm, adds a unique vibe to your space and gives it an exceptional look. When placed along with Sahara carbon they exude a royal aesthetic and exhibit various beautiful patterns such as diagonal and rhombus, among others. It can also be used alongside different colours to give your space a revamped look.
- SDBG Carbon is one of the darkest tile launches by Orientbell Tiles. It perfectly reflects the look and feel of natural granite and colour shines more owing to its colour palette and makes the space feel more luxurious for use in spaces such as resorts and 5 star hotels.
- SDBG Gris is another tile that could go with Carbon. And grey is malleable in the hands of an architect/designer to give shape to his/her vision.
- SDBG Beige has a unique combination of earthy beige along with a salt & pepper design accent. It enhances the aesthetic of the space, especially when combined with the sophisticated look of granit.
- The SDBG Creama is crafted to give a luxurious appearance to the decor of versatile spaces. It has a shimmery look which enhances the beauty of smooth surfaces.
- SDBG Nero comes in exquisite dark shades which can be clubbed with lighter tones to provide an alluring, understated look. The upper body is glossy while the base is vitrified for increased durability.
“Sahara Full Body tiles have been very popular. We are bringing its subtle, malleable colors in a polished surface while also making it more accessible & affordable for the customer”, Mr. Alok Agarwal, Chief Marketing Officer, Orientbell Tiles.