Dassault Reliance Aerospace restarts operation at MIHANDassault Reliance Aerospace (DRAL) has restarted operations at the Multi-modal International Cargo Hub and Airport at Nagpur (MIHAN) special economic zone (SEZ) in Maharashtra.

Reliance Infrastructure holds 51 percent stake in DRAL joint venture (JV) and Dassault Aviation holds the remaining 49 percent stake. DRAL, in Phase-I, will operate at 25 to 30 percent of its current strength. It plans to gradually scale up operations later in consultation with the District Administration and MIHAN authorities.

The JV supplies aero structure assemblies for Falcon 2,000 business jets and components for Rafale aircraft and is part of the global supply chain for Dassault Aviation.


Print pagePDF pageEmail page

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

*